Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Abt Electronics

My Fun Food Blog: The Empty Plate Adventures

AviGlatt Foods

About Me

Greater Chicago, Illinois, United States
A man of many interests.

Environmental Suckas- Bob Parks

Sirius Radio

banner

My Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Everything not in public domain is under copyright by me (including pictures and recipes not attributed to someone else). No content is to be used elsewhere except where my consent is given or this Internet site is properly cited. Thank you.

Sears

Chef's Catalog

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Community Christian's 20th Year Celebration

The church I attend celebrated its 20th year Sunday. This is more a retrospective look at Community Christian Church. About the 1:15 minute point, you will witness the ground breaking ceremony of what is known as "The Yellow Box" campus (the building is yellow). I've been here since this past December and like it very much. As life settles down a bit, I hope to become more active there.




Below is a video/photo montage of what happened. I was not feeling so hot and thought I would not be a good idea to go. I think it would have been difficult to video this service (as they normally would). Then again, it may have been taped. All 11 campuses were present that day, over 7,000 people. 104 people baptized on that day. As I look at this, I see a lot of joy and God's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment